The bundle provides four packages:
- xint, which provides expandable TeX macros that implement the basic arithmetic operations of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, as applied to arbitrarily long numbers represented as chains of digits with an optional minus sign;
- xinttools is loaded by xint (hence by all other packages of the bundle, too): it provides utilities of independent interest such as expandable and non-expandable loops.
- xintfrac, which computes fractions using xint;
- xintexpr, which extends xintfrac with an expandable parser of expressions involving integers and a wide variety of operators;
- xintbinhex provides conversions to and from binary and hexadecimal bases;
- xintseries, which provides basic functionality for computing partial sums using xint;
- xintgcd, which provides implementations of the Euclidean algorithm, and of its typesetting;
- xintcfrac, which deals with the computation of continued fractions,
The packages may be used either with Plain TeX or LaTeX.
The author is Jean-François Burnol. The package is Copyright © 2013-2014 Jean-François Burnol.
License: lppl1.3 Version: 1.09n, dated: 2014-04-01 Catalogued: 2014-04-01