Re: Incorrect password?

Subject: Re: Incorrect password?
From: xris (xris@mac.com)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 05:54:17 EDT

> When I just tried this, I had the same problem but that was because I
> didn't have the --with-shadow option enabled. What I also noticed, and
> that may be your problem too, is that --sysconfdir=/etc/atalk doesn't
> work, or at least it does not help to set the config dir. This was
> accomplished by --with-config-dir=path.

Nope, didn't seem to help.

Something's definitely weird, though, since afpd doesn't start by itself
(rc.atalk isn't loading at boot time).... The compile config is definitely
a bit screwey, at least compared to the earlier versions that I used (I had
some trouble with pre3 on my old machine, but nothing like this).